This has been the year of newness. This summer was my first full blown wedding season, I dived into styling and art direction for small businesses, tried my hand at social media management, rebranded and launched a new site. WHOA. To be 100% honest, 2015 has been the best year lived. I love newness. I love being uncomfortable. I love being forced to grow. Lessons have been learned. tears have been shed, happy dances have shared. Cheers to 2016 and all you will bring.
Some of the best decisions I've made this year:
- I got married to my best friend. THE BEST DECISION.
- I attended Adventure & Story workshop hosted by Gene and Levi. I learned way more than I could process in a day (thank goodness for notebooks)
- Purchased the Sigma Art 50mm 1.4 lens for Canon. I've always been a 50mm lover, but this lens take it to a whole new level.
- While editing, I've switched from mainly listening to music to podcasts. Why not learn as you get work done? I've really loved the entire Serial series and also Invisibilia.
- I invested in relationships. Real, raw, let's do life together relationships. Nothing is worth more than that.